The Services is operated and owned by S10 HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD (hereinafter referred to as "S10", "we", "us" or "our"), a company registered in Chennai.
How the Services and Service works
- We provide health seekers access to medical case in a fast and painless manner to you an online platform (b) pre- pay for your service order by banking channels made available to you on the Services.
- Our responsibilities are limited to facilitating the availability of the Services
Account Registration or use of the Services
- You may access the Services either by (a) signing in as a guest; or (b) registering to create an account ("S10 Account") and become a member.
- We will create your s10 Account for your use of the Services based upon the personal information you provide to us.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your S10 Account and your access to the Services if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your S10 Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your S10 Account.
Bookings and Financial Terms
- The Services allows you to make Registration of service and we will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, deliver the same to you.
- As a general rule, Registration of service booking made are treated as confirmed.
- However, upon your successful completion of Registration our service, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the Registration of servicer, the first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
- In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the servicer,. At this time any change or confirmation of the Registration shall be treated as final.
- You can pay by credit card or debit card or net banking at the time of Registration your service
Cancellations and Refunds
- As a general rule
- You shall not be entitled to cancel your service once you have receive confirmation of the same.
- We reserve the sole right to cancel your service
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and bind.
Terms of service
- You agree and acknowledge that we shall be liable in the event of you failing to adhere to the Terms of service
- You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any Third Party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
- We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Services. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
- You agree that the Services shall be provided by us only during the working hours.
- By using the Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
- You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Services requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Services and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
- By using the Services you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your use of the Services shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- You will not use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Services.
- You will not use another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "grieving" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
- You shall not access the Services without authority or use the Services in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts
- Any part of the Services or the Services software; or
- Any equipment or any network on which the Services is stored or any equipment of any Third Party.
Access to the Services, Accuracy and security
- We do not warrant that the Services will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Services or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Services. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Services will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Services to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice.
Relationship with operators if the Services is accessed on mobile devices
- THE SERVICES MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
- DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICES. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
- THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED "AS IS". WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services, and in the material published on it.Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Services or our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the Services.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Treatment of information provided by you
- You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
- You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
Governing law and dispute resolution